Welcome to Good Nature
Using our Website
- By accessing and using our Website you agree to these Terms; and where you access and use on behalf of another person or company, you confirm that you are authorised to do so and agree on behalf that these Terms apply to that person / entity and that person / entity is bound by these Terms.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorised to access and use the Website, and you must immediately stop doing so.
Terms apply to orders placed
These Terms apply to all users of our Website, including and not limited to users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchant and content contributers. It also applies to any purchase you make via our Website www.goodnature.com.sg.
By using our website you confirm that you are:
- You are at least 18 years old and legally entitled to make purchases on our Website
- You accept and agree to be bound by these Terms in relation to any order, subject to our acceptance of that order. Good Nature is not bound by that order until we have accepted it. Acceptance of your order occurs only when you are issued with a confirmation of receipt of your order by email
- Good Nature reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including and not limited to the unavailability of any goods, an error in the price or the description of goods on our Website, or an error in your order
- Orders accepted by Good Nature may not be cancelled or altered in whole or in part by you without prior written consent from us.
Good Nature reserves the right to change or remove these Terms, suspend, disable or restrict access to or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice or liability at any time by updating them on our Website. Unless otherwise stated, any change takes effect immediately. It is your responsibility to keep yourself abreast of changes, by continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
Definition of references
- Account ID is the unique name and/or password allocated to you / determined by you and accepted by Good Nature to allow you to access our Website
- Business Day is any working day not including Saturday, Sunday or observed as a public holiday in Singapore; between Noon and 6pm
- Force Majeure is an event that is beyond our reasonable control
- Lossincludes our loss of profits, savings, revenue or data, and any other claim, damage, loss, liability and cost, including legal costs of a solicitor, and own client basis
- Personal data means information about an identifiable, living person
- Price means the listed price for the goods / products (other than in the case of obvious error)
- Third Party Charges means any fees charged by third parties in relation to your transaction, including any other taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency (including GST), credit card transaction fees and banking charges
- Underlying System means any network, system, software, data or material that underlies or is connected to the Website
- GST means goods and services tax payable under Singapore law
- You means you or both you and the other person on whose behalf you are acting
- You are obliged to provide true, current and complete information in your dealings with Good Nature (including when setting up an account), and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete.
- You must set up an account with us to make purchases on our Website. It is your responsibility to keep your Account ID secure.
- You must not permit any other person to use your Account ID, including not disclosing or providing it to any other person
- You must immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use or disclosure of your Account ID, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree not act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System;
- Unless with our agreement, you must access the Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other methods which includes and is not limited to scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method.
- You must obtain our written permission to establish a link to our Website. If you wish to do so, email your request to email@example.com
- To the extent permitted by law, you indemnify us against all Loss we suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these Terms, including any failure of a person who accesses and uses our Website by using your Account ID. This indemnity does not apply to the extent that the Loss we suffer or incur is as a result of our negligence or breach of these Terms.
Making a purchase on our Website
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible images of our products that appear our Website. Some images are provided for illustrative purposes only and the actual products you receive may differ from the image displayed our website
- Prices of products are subject to change without notification. All orders are subject to availability and final email confirmation
- Payment is made by clicking Check out and proceeding to pay for your order. In doing so you are legally bound to complete that purchase, subject to our acceptance.
- On placing an order, you must pay the Price and any stated handling and delivery charges related to your purchase including GST on any taxable supplies as required and any applicable Third Party Charges
- Payment should be made via bank transfer or PayNow to GN Local Pte Ltd (UEN NO. 202008377H). We may, at our discretion, accept payment via another method. Please contact us (before placing an order) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay for an order via another method of payment.
- Order confirmation: When your payment is successful for your order, we will send you a confirmation of our acceptance of your order to the email address that you have provided to us in your account. Nothing in these Terms obliges us to accept any order (including where any products have been discontinued, not in season or are out of stock).
- Availability: Our obligation to provide you with the products is subject to the availability of products sourced from third party suppliers, and our receipt of the total amount payable in relation to your order for the products
- Refunds: We will refund to you an amount that you have paid to us, other than any Third Party Charges, only:
- where we have received payment from you in relation to an order that we do not accept
- in the circumstances set out in our Refund Policy available on our Website
- as required by law.
We will remit any amounts payable by us to you by refunding to the bank account details your provide either by internet bank transfer or PayNow
Recovery of debts and other Losses:
- You agree to indemnify us for all Loss, including any costs of debt recovery, incurred by us as a result of your failure to pay any amount payable by you under these Terms.
- You indemnify us for all Loss, including any storage costs, incurred by us as a result of your failure to take delivery when the products are made available to you.
- We provide our best efforts to deliver orders as swiftly as possible allowing for 2 – 3 days from the date of order for order processing. Any time stated for delivery is an estimate only. We are not liable to you or any other person for failure to meet a stated time for delivery and any such failure does not affect your obligation to pay for your purchase.
- Deliveries are subject to our further delivery terms set out in our Delivery Information policy available on our Website.
- If you request us to deliver your purchase to another person, or if a person other than you takes possession of your purchase at your requested delivery address, the person who takes possession of your purchases acts as your agent and you remain fully liable to us under these Terms despite delivery to that other person.
- Delivery is considered fulfilled when your purchases are delivered to the address, even if there is no one to receive the delivery and where we leave your purchase at a location instructed by you, and we will not be liable for any loss of items or of the entire purchase.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT ANY CONSUMABLE ITEMS YOU PURCHASE DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONTENT TO WHICH YOU MAY BE ALLERGIC. We do not guarantee or represent that any particular foodstuffs or recipes are suitable for any particular purpose, including without limit, that any food is suitable for consumption by persons with allergies.
You acknowledge that:
- any replacement or refund is conditional on you returning the products to us; and we may not be obliged to offer any of the remedies set out in our Refund Policy unless you have complied with the requirements of our Refund Policy and made reasonable efforts to prevent any loss of the items purchased and any further damage or deterioration of the said items from their current condition
- Where you reasonably believe that you have purchased any products that are defective, or you have received an incorrect item contact us immediately (within 3 hours of receiving your order) by calling 65 88111545 and we will arrange with you the process for either returning the items to us; and / or determining if the items are defective; and offering you a solution to which you may be entitled.
- We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights on the Website including all information, data, text, recipes, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and contributions made by you; the Underlying Systems and any promotional material or other information we provide to you
- You must not copy, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse-engineer or make derivative works from the whole or any part of the Website, the Underlying Systems, or any promotional material or other information we provide to you.
To the extent permitted by law, we and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Loss in connection with:
- any Goods being unavailable
- the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
- any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Website or otherwise;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this; and
- any site linked from the Website, or any feature made available by third parties (including features provided by our payment service providers) in relation to the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites, and any associated third party feature, does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or features or their contents, operations, products or operators. You must ensure you comply with any applicable third party terms governing the use of any such sites or features.
- We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited, and for your own compliance with applicable local laws.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- you access and use the Website and purchase the products at your own risk; and
- except as expressly set out in these Terms, we are not liable or responsible to you or any other person for any Loss under or in connection with these Terms, the Website, your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website or your purchase of Goods. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, guarantees and warranties whether expressed or implied by statute or otherwise in connection with these Terms, or in connection with the Website, your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website, or in connection with any Goods, are expressly excluded.
- Except to the extent permitted by law, nothing in these Terms has the effect of contracting out of the Singapore Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act or any other applicable consumer protection law that cannot be excluded. To the extent our liability cannot be excluded but can be limited, our liability is limited to the price you have paid for the Goods in question or, where our liability is not in connection with Goods you have purchased, SGD100.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law and only to the extent if these Terms do not apply, our total liability to you under or in connection with these Terms, or in connection with the Website, your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website, or in connection with any Goods, is limited to SGD100.
- Nothing in these Terms applies to limit our liability under or in connection with these Terms for:
- personal injury or death caused by our negligence; or
- fraud or wilful misconduct.
- You must set up an account with us in order to make purchases on our Website and you must provide accurate contact information in order to set up the account for you.
- We will not be liable to you for any failure to perform our obligations under the Terms to the extent caused by Force Majeure.
- If we need to contact you, we may do so by email or by posting a notice on the Website. You agree that this satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications.
- These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or our Website, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in relation to any dispute connected with these Terms or the Website.
- For us to waive a right under these Terms, the waiver must be in writing.
- Clauses which, by their nature, are intended to survive termination of these Terms continue in force.
- If any part or provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from these Terms. The remainder of these Terms will be binding on you.
- These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and any purchase of products, and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. You have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.
Suspension and Termination
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, if we consider that you have breached these Terms or we otherwise consider it appropriate, we may immediately, and without notice, suspend or terminate your access to the Website (or any part of it) or the supply of any products you have purchased.
- If you have set up an account with us, you may terminate your account with us at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com
- On suspension or termination as a result of your breach, you must immediately cease using the Website and must not attempt to gain further access.
- Before taking any court action, you and we must use best efforts to resolve any dispute under or in connection with these Terms of your purchase of any products, through good faith negotiations.
- Each party must, to the extent possible, continue to perform its obligations under these Terms even if there is a dispute.
- This clause does not affect either party’s right to seek urgent interlocutory and/or injunctive relief.