We collect your Personal Data
Personal Data refers to personal details provided by you (your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and payment information) through the Website / Whatsapp / text messages / phone calls when you set up and account, subscribe or transact with Good Nature; or when you communicate with us by telephone call or through Whatsapp or text messaging or any social media platform.
Data collected would include but not limited to your name, address and mobile number; or the name, address and mobile number of third parties you may authorise deliveries for.
We value your privacy
Good Nature makes every effort to protect and safeguard your Personal Data from loss, unauthorised activity or misuse. Our service providers are also bound by the confidentiality of the data collected.
We take care when using your Personal Data
Good Nature will use your data:
- To fulfil your order made on our website or through the telephone, Whatsapp or any social media platform
- To inform /update you of what is offered on our Website, including contacting you by email or text for this purpose
- To invoice you and to effect payment for purchases made by you, including authorising and processing payment transactions (including bank transfers, PayNow, or our payment app) either directly or through our payment service provider
- To respond to your queries / feedback
- To protect and / or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending our claim
- For other purposes authorised by you or the Act
Disclosing your Personal Data when necessary
Good Nature will generally not disclose your personal data to third parties. However, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal data to:
- Our service providers e.g. IT providers to enable them to host and maintain our website and data centre
- Our logistics / delivery provider in order to deliver your purchase to you
- Any present or future payment provider for the purpose of processing, verifying or enforcing any payment made or payable to you
- To a regulatory authority; or any person authorised by the Act or law enforcement agency
- Any person authorised by you
Safe access to and updating Personal Data
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and maintenance of your Personal Data provided when you registered on our Website and for updating as required. Any Personal Data provided or updated by you will be regarded as correct at the time the information is provided on our Website.
You may readily access and update your Personal Data or request corrections to be made, subject to certain grounds set out by the Act; and to confirmed evidence that you are the individual to whom the Personal Data relates. If you wish to withdraw from use of our Website, email firstname.lastname@example.org – provide evidence of who you are and details of your request (e.g. the personal data, or correction that you are requesting, or the collection, use or disclosure for which you are withdrawing your consent).
Subject to certain continuing rights set out in the Act to collect, use or disclose personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data for any reason. To do so will limit your usage of the services provided on our Website.
Using our website
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive to enable our systems to recognise your browser. Web beacons are objects embedded in web pages or emails that help us to identify if you have accessed certain content. If you want to disable cookies and web beacons, you may do so by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the functions on the Website.
We use the technical information we collect to understand the way people use our Website, the products purchased; and to improve the way the Website works and to personalise it to be more relevant and useful to your needs. We may also use this information to assist in making any advertising we display on the Website or any marketing we send to you more personalised and applicable to your interests.
Keeping you updated on our products
If you have opted via our Website to receive our regular updates, we will use your contact information to let you know about our products, services, special deals, and related information, which you may be interested in, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by email or by text for this purpose). We currently use MailChimp (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.) to send marketing information via email. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list for these updates by using the unsubscribe facility in the message.